Everyone who reblogs this will get the title of a book to read based on their bio/posts.
Everyone. I mean it.
THIS IS THE BEST POST
I HAVE EVER SEEN
they really do mean everyone
Noticed I got a new follower. When I went to check out their blog (as I customarily do with new followers), this was the first post.
Hey guys! As some of you may or may not know, I’ve recently opened up my Etsy store to sell Mirror of Twilight Replicas! ^.^ (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LightWorldMidna) I spread it around Tumblr a bit and I got a lot of responses saying that some of you reeeally reeeally want one, which makes me happy! I know some of you can’t muster up that much money, so I’ve decided to do this give-away!
Unfortunately I’m not financially in a place to be giving a mirror away for free (it costs me to make them, after all). BUT, since this giveaway is also for my store’s publicity, if you do have the money to buy one outright and support me, please, please do. If enough people do this before the end of the giveaway, I might be able to give away a mirror for free, also.
The prizes are as follows;
- ONE person will win a 75% discount code.
- ONE person will win a 50% discount code.
- TWO people will win a 25% discount code.
- TWO people will win a free shipping code.
Here are the rules:
- Since this is for my store and is basically nothing to do with my Tumblr, you don’t have to be following me. If you are, though, I might be able throw in something extra. This could either be here, (http://lightworldmidna.tumblr.com/) which is my Zelda blog, or my personal blog (http://azaleai.tumblr.com/) which is mostly cats and stuff. Both blogs are updated with news on my mirrors.
- This giveaway will also be running on my deviantART, (http://lightworldmidna.deviantart.com/) as a journal (http://lightworldmidna.deviantart.com/journal/Mirror-of-Twilight-Replica-Giveaway-443904137). Since I can’t be bothered to go through and deal with different usenames and whatnot, you may enter on both sites.
- Only reblogs count. Sorry, but I’m still trying to spread the word. ^.^’
- Reblog as many times as you want, you’ll only be entered once. I’m not going to be keeping track of who reblogs it as it goes, and when I collect usernames at the end you’ll only show up once.
- I do ship internationally, although unless you receive a free shipping code, you’ll have to pay the shipping fees.
- If you win and receive a code you do not intend to use, please let me know so I can give it to someone else. Maybe you realised you’re not in a position to buy one after all, it’s no problem.
- Your code will be valid for you and you alone. Please do not give it to anyone, else you won’t be able to use it (Unless you’re entering for someone else, I guess you can do that), and do not share it. If two people try to use the same code, I will have to void both purchases.
- I will be using a random number generator to pick the winners.
- This giveaway will end on FRIDAY 25TH APRIL AT 12:00MIDDAY BRITISH TIME (GMT+1 right now because British Summer Time).
- Please make sure your ask or submission box is open and easy for me to find.I should be contacting you about winning by midnight that day.
Good luck everyone, and happy reblogging!
"tumblr taught me more than school ever did" is obviously referring to things like sexism and racism and disability and abuse and not to things like reading and math, stop being deliberately obtuse for notes
I’ve learned math tricks from tumblr posts actually.
I learned quite about about making armor and sewing too, and dying my hair.
And coping with stress, doing taxes, finding a career, critical analysis, art, science, linguistics…
That’s what happens when you give everyone their own space to share what they’re passionate about and explore their interests. Worlds collide, and for the most part, everyone is better off for it.
Watch this video from Cadillac. Note a few things (actor, white, rich guy, workaholic, typical cocky American, very unrealistic). This is not a parody video, they’re being completely serious.
I can’t explain it very well just please watch both of these videos okay Ford burns Cadillac so bad okay it’s so good.
"That’s the upside of giving a damn."
You better hope winter is coming, bitch. You’re gonna need it for that burn.
Ford fucking laying down the damn law.
Ha! Go Ford.
Oh my god, FORD
THAT WAS AMAZING.
I am way beyond impressed.
I’ve opened my Etsy store! Currently I’m only selling hand-etched Mirror of Twilight Replicas.
If you’re interested, please take a look! There are two versions available! :3
"I am not responsible for whether this item does or does not transport you to the Twilight Realm."
Why is it that Mulan and Pocahontas are ALWAYS left out?
Rhabdophis tigrinus - Venomous/Poisonous Colubrid of Asia.
Poisonous snakes poisonous snakes poisonous snakes!!
Stealing Mark’s thunder to explain that these snakes are both poisonous AND venomous due to the fact that they absorb toxins (bufadienolides) from amphibian prey into a specialized gland along their neck. (You can see the raised gland in some of the photos.) This means that predators who bite into the snake get a nasty toxic surprise. However, these snakes also produce their own injectable venom- they just tend to use it for hunting rather than defense.